Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Dignesh Goyal <dg...@opentext.com> on 2017/01/24 06:56:25 UTC

Issue with ActiveMQ message replication

1. we do have a requirement of jms messages raised to be processed by each node in a cluster - Looks like topic does this by design. Is there any documentation on how to configure this.

2. We also want some of the destinations to be not to processed by all the nodes.- Is there any way via configuration to achieve this using Topic

Re: Issue with ActiveMQ message replication

Posted by Dignesh Goyal <dg...@opentext.com>.
Hi,
I configured my activemq.xml with the networkconnectors configuration.I
still dont see the messages getting received on all nodes. node2_tome.xml
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4721365/node2_tome.xml>

here is the activemq.xml and tomee.xml files of two nodes.
node_2_actvie.xml
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4721365/node_2_actvie.xml>
node1_tomee.xml
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4721365/node1_tomee.xml>
node1active.xml
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4721365/node1active.xml>

Can anyone please help me were i am going wrong.

Thank you very much.

Re: Issue with ActiveMQ message replication

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dignesh-

Yes, Topics deliver messages to each node over a configured Network
Connector in ActiveMQ 5.x. You also have the ability to configure which
topics are delivered to which nodes.

Virtual Topics are also a big help there as they separate the production
from the consumption and you can do some really fun things with moving
the messages between brokers in a clean way.

-Matt

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 1:56 AM, Dignesh Goyal <dg...@opentext.com> wrote:

> 1. we do have a requirement of jms messages raised to be processed by each node in a cluster - Looks like topic does this by design. Is there any documentation on how to configure this.

that's a long shot question. I'm not sure how to answer that.

Take a look on activemq docs, and artemis docs. you might need to ask
something more specific.. right now this could be translated on a 6
month consulting gig ( or even more ;) ).

> 2. We also want some of the destinations to be not to processed by all the nodes.- Is there any way via configuration to achieve this using Topic

That's the definition of JMS topics, again a long shot question. I'm
not sure how to answer it.

--
Clebert Suconic