Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ashley Hayes <as...@macalla.com> on 2004/10/01 18:06:35 UTC

Result Listener to differentiate requests to same servlet

All of my HTTP requests are directed at a single servlet and our application
deals with requests with the model-view-controller pattern.
I need to log timings for each request, is there a listener that considers
the request parameters to differentiate requests?
Also I would like all the results stored in a single file ( otherwise I
could just add a (graph) listener to each request in my plan)
Any suggestions?
Ta

Re: Result Listener to differentiate requests to same servlet

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 17:06:35 +0100, Ashley Hayes
<as...@macalla.com> wrote:
> All of my HTTP requests are directed at a single servlet and our application
> deals with requests with the model-view-controller pattern.
> I need to log timings for each request, is there a listener that considers
> the request parameters to differentiate requests?

If you use multiple samplers, you can give them different names, which
will be stored in the results file.

> Also I would like all the results stored in a single file ( otherwise I
> could just add a (graph) listener to each request in my plan)

A given listener only writes to one file at a time, which is opened
when the test starts.
The listener will be passed all the responses for all the samplers in its scope.