Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2007/09/06 13:09:10 UTC

[S2] Documentation Changes

Since we have a growing list of books and other resources now, I moved
those section out of tutorials, and put them on top.

 * http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/home.html

With the five S2 books either out-there or known to be in progress,
the grand total of Struts-specific books will hit thirty!

In the wild, there seems to be a perception that Struts 2 isn't well
documented. The wiki format might be working against us here, so I
also added a blurb that crows about how much documentation we really
do have.

Though, I am noticing some gaps, for example, how to do multipage
forms and how to use the model-driven interceptor, so I've started to
slip in some (TODO)s. If anyone would like to draft something for
these sections, please feel free!

 * http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/guides.html

HTH, Ted
 <http://www.husted.com/ted/blog/>