Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org> on 2017/03/31 10:02:28 UTC

TC should fail on AssertionError in logs

Guys, I see couple of tests which have assertion error in some background
Ignite threads that may not cause test to fail.

Anton V, can you please take a look?

--Yakov

Re: TC should fail on AssertionError in logs

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Additional task created (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4909)

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Yakov,

I found following at first opened suite logs (Basic)

1) [INFO ][test-runner-#4966%future.GridEmbeddedFutureSelfTest%][root]
Failed with unhandled error (normal behaviour): java.lang.AssertionError:
Test assertion (should be ignored).
2) [INFO ][test-runner-#4883%lang.GridByteArrayListSelfTest%][root] Caught
expected error: java.lang.AssertionError

Not sure we can just fail in case "AssertionError" found.