Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jonatan Soto <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/10 19:23:14 UTC

Re: compile error on trunk and 10.04, revision 945444

Hi Matt,

I am experiencing exactly the same issue. Have you found any solution?

System: Debian Lenny stable

Java version:
java version "1.6.0_0"
OpenJDK  Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_0-b11)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.6.0_0-b11, mixed mode)

Ofbiz r952591

------

I have also a working Ofbiz instance on my PC running a two months ago
revision. The SO is Ubuntu Karmic and it's working fine.

Regards,

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
no problem many times I ask questions that I later wish I could retract.

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Jonatan Soto sent the following on 6/10/2010 4:44 PM:

Posted by Jonatan Soto <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
remember java i byte code.

Posted by Jonatan Soto <se...@gmail.com>.
Very clever. Thanks BJ.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
yes so I just do

Posted by Jonatan Soto <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>.
Apparently OpenJDK is not supported.  I moved to Sun JDK and the problem
went away.