Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by mick <mg...@redhat.com> on 2012/03/15 20:54:48 UTC

please include svn rev 1301153 in 0.16

Please include svn rev 1301153  in 0.16

It is small fix to cpp/src/tests ssl_test to make it use the new(ish)
facility for pointing the broker at a local sasl config directory.

otherwise the test will sometimes fail -- depending on global settings.

Re: please include svn rev 1301153 in 0.16

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.
On Thu, 2012-03-15 at 15:54 -0400, mick wrote:
> Please include svn rev 1301153  in 0.16
>
> It is small fix to cpp/src/tests ssl_test to make it use the new(ish)
> facility for pointing the broker at a local sasl config directory.
>
> otherwise the test will sometimes fail -- depending on global settings.

I've reviewed this change and it seems fine for 0.16.

Andrew

Re: please include svn rev 1301153 in 0.16

Posted by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com>.
Reviewed by Andrew on the list and approved for 0.16.

(Note on protocol: this one is super small and isolated, but in general
you'll need to create a jira to get stuff to 0.16.)

Thanks!
Justin