Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2019/06/03 21:16:56 UTC

Website updates

Folks,

In the future, please do not make changes to the asf-site branch unless
you have corresponding changes to the asf-site-source. Right now,
asf-site-source is lagging behind changes that were made by hand to
asf-site.

I'll have to spend some time tomorrow to fix this, but please, again, do
not make changes to the generated content in the branch asf-site by hand.

Thanks.

- Josh

Re: Website updates

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
I'm not worried about how it's set up now. I just wanted to add some
documentation to make it clear for folks who are unaware of how it works.

I think there are more "convenient" solutions out there, but it's also
not at the top of my priorities list :)

Re: Website updates

Posted by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org>.

Re: Website updates