Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Guus der Kinderen <Gu...@nimbuzz.com> on 2006/08/01 16:20:45 UTC

Multiple Containers?

Hi,

Can someone explain to me what happens (should happen) when I load Axis
several times inside the same engine? Something like:

contextA = server.addWebapplication("/firstcontext/", "location/to/axis");
contextB = server.addWebapplication("/secondcontext/", "location/to/axis");
contextC = server.addWebapplication("/thirdcontext/", "location/to/axis");

Will three completely separate Axis instance exist, or will one global
instance run all contexts? Is it possible to influence this behaviour?

Kind regards,

Guus der Kinderen

Buzzaa Media Group B.V.
Patrijsweg 102