Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Michel Labarre <mi...@helicom.fr> on 2014/01/22 18:01:56 UTC

[users@httpd] SSL session-id caching with mod_proxy

Hi
I found one about dealing with my problem since 2009 without answering.
I have a 2.4 apache in reverse proxy mode. The connections between the
proxy and a server (for now) use SSL.
I found a high activity on the server. After analyzing all the
connections perform an SSL handshake. Each Hanshake is correct except
that the proxy does not return in the client hello, the session-id
received via the server-hello but a session-id of zero length.
The SSL session cache he works in proxy mode?
In advance thank you very much