Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vipul Sagare <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2005/12/13 00:18:05 UTC

create method in Custom SocketFactory in AXIS 1.3

How should the host for following method be configured and where?  (FYI Our implementation is in clustered environment (weblogic). )

Also, Per axis users guide, I will be configuring CustomFactory as VM attribute
 -Dorg.apache.axis.components.net.SocketFactory=your.package.YourSocketFactory

Any issues/problems/ with this approach? (I am still not clear how the following method gets its parameters).

Your help is appreciated.

Vipul

 public Socket create(String host,
       int port,
       StringBuffer otherHeaders,
       BooleanHolder useFullURL) throws Exception {

        SSLContext sslCtx = SSLContext.getInstance("SSL");
    //    KeyManager keyM = new KeyManager();

      //  sslCtx.init(KeyManager,TrustManager, null);
        int _port = 443;// port
        String hostname = host;
        SSLSocketFactory socketFactory = sslCtx.getSocketFactory();
        SSLSocket theSocket = (SSLSocket)
            socketFactory.createSocket(hostname,_port);
        return theSocket;
    }