Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Mauro Talevi <ma...@aquilonia.org> on 2007/07/16 19:29:04 UTC

Re: Best practice to remove artifacts from repo

Brett Porter wrote:

> On 01/04/2007, at 11:51 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:
>
>> Generally we don't remove anything but if a project so decides it
>> wants to remove something then I suppose we have to. Anyone disagree
>> with this?
>
> I agree we need the capability to pull stuff. More likely due to
> release error, but there may arise legal reasons, etc.

I noticed the 1.1.0 artifacts (deployed by mistake) are still there:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/jbehave/jbehave-parent/1.1.0/
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/jbehave/jbehave/1.1.0/
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/jbehave/jbehave-maven-plugin/1.1.0/

As nobody objected, could they be removed?

Thanks a lot,
Mauro