Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Anthony Ramalho <an...@yahoo.com> on 2011/09/20 13:44:07 UTC

SPARQL in Jena

Hello,

I'm a new Jena user and don't know Java very well.
I'm performing some queries in my ontology using SPARQL through Jena. My problem is that I don't know how to store the answers to use later. Does anybody have some code to do this? It would be useful for me saving these answer in CSV files or even text.

Thank you all,

Anthony Andrey

Re: SPARQL in Jena

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 20/09/11 13:42, David Jordan wrote:
> Since you say you don't know Java well, can't you just use the command line tools (sdbquery/tdbquery) and redirect the output to a file? Then no Java is required.

Or even Fuseki,

http://openjena.org/wiki/Fuseki

(command line tools and web forms).

	Andy