Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Scott Nesbitt <sc...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/17 19:03:02 UTC

Dojo trouble after upgrade

I upgraded from 2.0.6 to 2.1.6 and am experiencing pathing trouble with Dojo files.

Before upgrade:

<script type="text/javascript"
src="../struts/simple/dojoRequire.js"></script>

After upgrade:

<script
language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"
src="/myApp/struts/ajax/dojoRequire.js"></script>

Somehow "/myApp" is getting inserted into thepath instead of ".."

Anybody know of how this replacement happens?  Is there a way to make it use the relative pathing?

Thanks for any tips or pointers.

Scott

Re: Dojo trouble after upgrade

Posted by Scott Nesbitt <sc...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, I have read the Struts 2 Wiki and the migration guide.  I still have a  problem where non-Dojo request are done like this:

GET /appPrefix/myApp/html/yui/calendar-min.js HTTP/1.1

And Dojo requests are done like this:

GET /myApp/struts/dojo/dojo.js.uncompressed.js HTTP/1.1

Somehow the appPrefix is not getting sent with the Dojo GETs.  With Struts 2.0.6 this was not a problem, and I was wondering if it is due to with a pathing change.

Scott

Dojo has been moved to a plugin in struts 2.1. There are more information on this on the struts 2 wiki site.

You are much better of using dojo natively than the plugin [which you can call it an old hag now :) ]

Posted by Struts Two <st...@yahoo.ca>.