Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Antoine Puissant <pu...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/12 15:41:59 UTC

MS Outlook inegration

Hi !
I was doing some research about MS Outllok integration in OpenMeetings 3,
and I found an old post (
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openmeetings-user/201302.mbox/%3CCAOyJW1O+oegtbTAE=oahVYoX4q4W3=T9+c7Udb0nY4xLvr8fCQ@mail.gmail.com%3E
) (2006) talking about it, saying that it might be done one day.
I wanted to know if something came up now.
I want to be able to set events in Outlook to OpenMeetings and in the other
way if possible.

Thanks for your time !

Antoine

Re: MS Outlook inegration

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Antonie,

sorry for the late response

Actually what we currently have is not actually integration :(
On OM calendar event creation/modification/deletion email with *.ics
attachment is being sent. This attachment can be Accepted in Outlook and
you will get OM event in Outlook.
To perform "real" integration additional module need to be created (at
least Outlook add-in)

I'm afraid this can be done as part of commercial support only

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: MS Outlook inegration