Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/30 22:41:31 UTC

Where is the 1.0.3-beta-3 tag ?

Hi guys,

While trying checkout from the subversion,
i can't find the latest tag. the apache site seems to know it because it is
available for download, but i can't find from svn.

I ask this because, the trunk example (spring+hibernate) use a constructor
in ToolbarFilter with 3 arguments and it seems that constructor don't exist
in 1.3.0-b3

Many thank for any help.

Regards,

Raphaël