Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Patrick Cogan <pa...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/11 17:01:08 UTC

wrapped and inout parameters

Hi

Is it possible to have a wrapped service with inout parameters? If so how,
as I haven't been able to do this.

Regards,

Patrick.

Re: wrapped and inout parameters

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
A wrapped service is a document/literal service, therefore it may have
at most one body part. If you want to send the tns:warnings element in
the body, then you need to define it within the tns:getTransactions
element. You can also include the same element within your return
element.

See http://atmanes.blogspot.com/2005/03/wrapped-documentliteral-convention.html
for a description of the wrapped convention.

Anne

Posted by Patrick Cogan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,