Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by José Antonio Sánchez <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/22 12:27:51 UTC

Databinding collision problem

Hello, I'm using Xmlbeans to implement two services. The scenario is
the following:

Service A has a .wsdl and some .xsd files
Service B has a .wsdl and some .xsd files

Service A and B share some other .xsd files.

In Service A I have to call to Service B so I want to use the
generated stub to do so. The problem is that they have some "shared"
xmlbeans files. Service A generates xmlbeans with binary resources for
the shared schemas and Service B generates the same xmlbeans but with
different binary resources and locators. The problem now is that if I
package Service B stub and I use it inside Service A they will
collide, as they have different binary resources. Also, separating
manually the xmlbeans is a hard task, given that they use some other
schemas as well and the number of classes is huge.

Is there any way that I can generate a jar file with those schemas and
instruct the code generation task to use the classes in the classpath
instead of creating new ones?

Also, I have read that maybe Axis2 1.2 could have support for
xsdconfig files, Is that true? Can I use it from the ant task? If so,
how?

--
Saludos.
José Antonio Sánchez