Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by uwe janner <uj...@googlemail.com> on 2009/02/05 13:32:57 UTC

Re: migration from jsf to wicket

again thx to all the people so helpful on this mailing list!! this fact was
an important argument to  convince my customer to take wicket into account!

i migrated a little part of our old struts1 app  to both seam/jsf and
seam/wicket to compare the performance degradation when going from naked
struts to a component oriented framework;

jsf managed to serve 20 pages per second, wicket was the clear winner with
100 pages / second!
see my comment on
http://ptrthomas.wordpress.com/2009/01/14/seam-jsf-vs-wicket-performance-comparison/#comment-13386

wicket is really great in providing high level web development without
sacrificing performance!!

cheers, uwe!