Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/03/21 19:52:10 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache CXF Graduation as TLP

Wow.  Hard to tally.   Lots of votes.  :-)

(Also,the list at http://incubator.apache.org/whoweare.html seems
slightly out of date.   I know gnodet and bsnyder are binding, but they
aren't on the list.)

13  +1 IPMC binding: bsnyder, dims, rbdonkin, jstrachan, mdashorst,
crussel, kevan, pfremantle, gnodet, npemberton, bdelacretaz, jgenender,
jim

7 +1 non-bingind: ffang, ubhole, wjiang, ddiephouse, rattapattu,
acabrera, elecharny

No other votes.

Thus, with 20 +1 votes (13 binding) and no other votes, this vote passes.

A major thanks to the entire incubator community for helping us through
the process.   Can't wait for the next board meeting!  :-)

Dan

J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache CXF Graduation as TLP

Posted by Bozhong Lin <bo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!