Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Damon Cavan <da...@caddfm.com> on 2004/02/24 18:37:11 UTC

Installing php into Tomcat

Is it possible to install php into tomcat?
I wish to run PHPBB forum software and I need to install php for this to
work.

Re: Installing php into Tomcat

Posted by Hans Wichman <ha...@trimm.nl>.
hi,
you probably have to create a setup where apache (for example) is the main
webserver, dispatching jsp to tomcat and php files to the php interpreter.
Firepages has a working distribution with php, mysql, apache, I don't know
if there is one with tomcat included as well, but you can always do that
yourself.

greetz
Sorv