Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Robert Mena <rt...@yahoo.com> on 2003/02/03 15:05:04 UTC

[users@httpd] Help with DoS attack

Hi,

I have been facing some DoS attacks in my apache
server (1.3) and I was wondering what kind of
tools/tips are available in order to identify and, if
possible, minimize it's success.

I am assuming that the problem it with apache since
the number of httpd processes goes from ~70 (where
everything is ok) to ~152 about the same time every
day.

regards,
robert