Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@apache.org> on 2015/12/03 05:51:03 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Felix Script Console Plugin 1.0.2

The vote has passed with three binding +1 votes and three non-binding:

  +1 (binding): Carsten Ziegeler, David Bosschaert, Pierre De Rop
  +1 (non binding): Jamie G., Raymond Auge,

I would ask a member of the Apache Felix PMC to promote the release and
upload artifacts to maven central.
(http://felix.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management-nexus.html#promoting-the-release)

Meanwhile, I'll fix the versions in the JIRA project.

Regards,
Chetan Mehrotra

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Felix Script Console Plugin 1.0.2

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Chetan Mehrotra wrote
> The vote has passed with three binding +1 votes and three non-binding:
>
>   +1 (binding): Carsten Ziegeler, David Bosschaert, Pierre De Rop
>   +1 (non binding): Jamie G., Raymond Auge,
>
> I would ask a member of the Apache Felix PMC to promote the release and
> upload artifacts to maven central.

Done

Carsten

--