Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Denis Weerasiri <dd...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/30 14:31:58 UTC

Tooltips in Batik

Hi,
I need to show tool tips for images included in <g></g> elements in a SVG
document.
I currently use Mozilla FireFox 3. Is there anyway of implement it using
Apache batik?

Thank You.

Re: Tooltips in Batik

Posted by Helder Magalhães <he...@gmail.com>.
> I need to show tool tips for images included in <g></g> elements in a SVG
> document.
> I currently use Mozilla FireFox 3. Is there anyway of implement it using
> Apache batik?

Batik renders "title" and "desc" [1] as tooltips, so this should be
easy. ;-) On the other hand you mention Firefox, so I remind that
currently implementations don't agree much on tooltips based in
title/desc - please see an SVGIG [2] catch on current status and how
implementations are expected to behave (in an interoperable way) in a
near future. :-)

> Thank You.

Hope this helps,

 Helder Magalhães