Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/26 00:40:59 UTC

Open tickets, and a little thing

Hi,
I've just seen that in JIRA we have open 3 tickets for the 2.0 (and
other 3 mine, but open only for including them in release notes),
assigned to Todd.

Todd, I've read that most of them are already fixed, what do you think
is better:
resolve the part already ok and maybe create new tickets (linked to
them) for the remaining part, for the 2.1 release (if you don't have
time for it, I can do it in your place, just tell me some quick info
on the part still open),
or will you have time to finish them for the 2.0 ?

Thank you very much.

And last another small thing, trying to run (inside Eclipse, using the
Pivot Eclipse Plugin) the file alert_prompt_test.bxml i get the
following exception:
An error occurred at line number 29 in file
/tests/bin/org/apache/pivot/tests/alert_prompt_test.bxml:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to coerce
org.apache.pivot.wtk.content.ButtonData to class
org.apache.pivot.wtk.Alert$OptionSequence.
	at org.apache.pivot.beans.BeanAdapter.coerce(BeanAdapter.java:916)
	at org.apache.pivot.beans.BeanAdapter.put(BeanAdapter.java:286)
	at org.apache.pivot.beans.BeanAdapter.put(BeanAdapter.java:1)
	at org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.processEndElement(BXMLSerializer.java:1221)
	at org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.readObject(BXMLSerializer.java:440)
	at org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.readObject(BXMLSerializer.java:614)
	at org.apache.pivot.wtk.ScriptApplication.startup(ScriptApplication.java:70)
	at org.apache.pivot.wtk.DesktopApplicationContext$2.run(DesktopApplicationContext.java:594)
	at org.apache.pivot.wtk.ApplicationContext$QueuedCallback.run(ApplicationContext.java:1474)
	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)

could it be a bxml problem here, or a Java-related error ?

Bye,
Sandro

Re: Open tickets, and a little thing

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
> Yes - the "missing" features are pretty accurately described in the JIRA
ticket.  ;-)  As for Todd's time - can't say for sure, but hopefully he will
be able to resolve it soon.
Very good, but in the meantime I can try the same to look at it ... could be
useful (at least for me to learn how this part works :-) ).

Bye

Re: Open tickets, and a little thing

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Those tickets have been resolved for some components but not yet TreeView. Ideally, they should be resolved for TreeView as well before we release 2.0. You are welcome to take a look at them if you have time. However, they are fairly involved and since Todd wrote the original code for TreeView, it will probably be most efficient for him to resolve them.

Re: alert_prompt_test.bxml - I have fixed this and will check it in later. Thanks.