Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Eric Dofonsou <ew...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/07 14:22:08 UTC

Re: ServiceMix / CXF integration

I've started looking at this module SE also.

However there ares somelibrairie missing from the build process.  Here is
the output I get from the maven

------------------
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) com.sun.xml.bind:jaxb-impl:jar:2.0.5

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=com.sun.xml.bind
-DartifactId=jaxb-impl
 \
          -Dversion=2.0.5 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1)
org.apache.servicemix:servicemix-cxf-se:jbi-component:3.2-incubating-
SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.cxf:cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws:jar:2.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT
        3) org.apache.cxf:cxf-rt-core:jar:2.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT
        4) com.sun.xml.bind:jaxb-impl:jar:2.0.5

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:

org.apache.servicemix:servicemix-cxf-se:jbi-component:3.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://svn.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),
  apache-incubating
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository),