Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by John Windberg <jw...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/30 23:26:10 UTC

Getting past IIS security... was: RE: Java Client, .NET server... and the Oreilly book...

Nifty, but I'm still not getting past the security
implemented by IIS.

The example I've found in C# uses this line:

myservice.Credentials =
System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials;

I need to figure out what to do in java/axis to get
the same result.

C'mon guys, I really don't want to have to do all my
programming for web services with Visual Studio .NET,
I'd much rather promote open source software, but if I
can't interop with the default IIS configuration, I'm
going to have to join the ranks of .NET programmers,
and I'm really trying to avoid that.

thanks

-J

--- "Ruiz Gonz�lez, Jose de Jesus" <jj...@mapfre.com>