Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by My...@dresdnerkb.com on 2000/10/31 16:17:32 UTC

SOAP 2 samples

Hello

I am trying to set-up the addressbook example that ships with v2.0. I have
deployed the service successfully except that I need to include the
addressbook classes in the Apache-SOAP listener's classpath, but I am not
sure where I set this classpath. I am running using SOAP 2.o on a stand
alone install of TomCat3.1 and have tried including the classes in the
TomCat classpath, but this doesn't help.

Apologies if I have missed this in the documentation somewhere.

Rgds

Myles

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you have
received this email in error please destroy it and contact the sender, via
our switchboard on +44 (0)20 7623 8000 or via return e-mail. You should not
copy, forward or use the contents, attachments or information in any way.
Any unauthorised use or disclosure may be unlawful. Dresdner Kleinwort
Benson gives no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this email
after it is sent over the Internet and accepts no responsibility for changes
made after it was sent. Any opinion expressed in this email may be personal
to the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Bank or
its affiliates. They may also be subject to change without notice.

Re: SOAP 2 samples

Posted by James McCauley <ja...@ebookers.com>.
Myles.McDonnell@dresdnerkb.com wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am trying to set-up the addressbook example that ships with v2.0. I have
> deployed the service successfully except that I need to include the
> addressbook classes in the Apache-SOAP listener's classpath, but I am not
> sure where I set this classpath. I am running using SOAP 2.o on a stand
> alone install of TomCat3.1 and have tried including the classes in the
> TomCat classpath, but this doesn't help.
>
> Apologies if I have missed this in the documentation somewhere.
>
> Rgds
>
> Myles

> This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
> addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you have
> received this email in error please destroy it and contact the sender, via
> our switchboard on +44 (0)20 7623 8000 or via return e-mail. You should not
> copy, forward or use the contents, attachments or information in any way.
> Any unauthorised use or disclosure may be unlawful. Dresdner Kleinwort
> Benson gives no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this email
> after it is sent over the Internet and accepts no responsibility for changes
> made after it was sent. Any opinion expressed in this email may be personal
> to the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Bank or
> its affiliates. They may also be subject to change without notice.

Normally adding the classpath to tomcat.sh or tomcat.bat will do the trick for you.

Re: SOAP 2 samples

Posted by James McCauley <ja...@ebookers.com>.