Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/02 20:31:02 UTC

Card extends Card extends Card - Lose behaviour - Help !

Hi,

I have my own component from a Card called Form.mxml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<j:Card xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
xmlns:js="library://ns.apache.org/royale/basic"
xmlns:html="library://ns.apache.org/royale/html"
xmlns:j="library://ns.apache.org/royale/jewel"
initComplete="init()">
<!-- A lot of things like custom header, etc ... -->

Then I create a Login.mxml that extends from Form.mxml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<f:Form xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
xmlns:html="library://ns.apache.org/royale/html"
xmlns:j="library://ns.apache.org/royale/jewel"
xmlns:js="library://ns.apache.org/royale/basic"

The issue, is, if I don't put anything inside my <f:Form, then I see at
runtime the Form.mxml content, however if I put tags inside <f:Form, I see
the <f:Form content but not the Form.mxml header, etc.. like if Login.mxml
extends directly from Card and not Form.

I already tried to put the content of inside <j:CardPrimaryContent> but
it's the same result.

The goal of Form.mxml it's to have a standard behaviour in all my Cards
without repeat code.

Re: Card extends Card extends Card - Lose behaviour - Help !

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all.

Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> escreveu no dia sexta, 10/07/2020
à(s) 09:25:

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Card extends Card extends Card - Lose behaviour - Help !

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Good to hear that Hugo!

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Carlos,

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Hugo,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Card extends Card extends Card - Lose behaviour - Help !

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Hugo,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Card extends Card extends Card - Lose behaviour - Help !

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Hugo,

I think your want something like TDJ ExampleAndSourceCodeTabbedSectionContent

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira