Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ken Zheng <kz...@unica.com> on 2007/11/21 19:45:08 UTC

java2wsdl and enum

Hi,

I am trying to generate a wsdl file (with java2wsdl) that contains an
enum definition such as the following:

<xs:element name="stae">
  <xs:simpleType>
<xs:restriction base="xs:string">
  <xs:enumeration value="start"/>
  <xs:enumeration value="inprogress"/>
  <xs:enumeration value="abort"/>
  <xs:enumeration value="complete"/>
    </xs:restriction>
  </xs:simpleType>
</xs:element>

I tried the type safe enum pattern as well as the Java5 Enum but had no
luck so far. Can someone point me to a relevant document or some sample
code please? Thanks!

I am using AXIS2-1.3 with Java5.

Ken

Re: java2wsdl and enum

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
One option that may exist now is to use jibx2wsdl - not distributed
with axis2, but can work with axis2. (axis2 does support jibx) . This
example seems to support enums but I haven't tested it:

http://www.sosnoski.com/jibx-wiki/space/axis2-jibx/jibx2wsdl/example4

HTH,
Robert

Re: java2wsdl and enum