Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by David Yahalomi <da...@articode.co> on 2021/01/03 16:04:30 UTC

Hello all,

In my current work with Fineract, I've noticed that there is a constraint
in Fineract that prohibits the submission of past periods.

Does anyone know of a reason for that?
From my testing, after disabling this validation check, it seems that the
rest of the code handles that scenario quite well. Any loans with interest
re-calculation will be updated as it should.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Best,

David Yahalomi
Co-Founder

Rothschild Blvd 3, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
mobile: + 972 52 817 9787
email: david@articode.co
  <https://articode.co>
ᐧ

Re: Loading Historical Floating Rate Periods

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.
On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 5:19 PM David Yahalomi <da...@articode.co> wrote:

> Hey Bharath,
>
> Thanks for the response.
>
> I've created this PR on our fork -
> https://github.com/hypercore-ai/fineract/pull/10/files
>
> It enables the submission of historic rates with a flag on the floating
> rate PUT request.
> As you've mentioned, the actual work here is testing the effect of such a
> change.
> Do you know if the integration tests are currently testing the scenarios
> you've specified?

David, if you raise a PR on https://github.com/apache/fineract/pulls,
you'll quickly see if there is an IT test failure... ;-) don't be shy!

You can mark such a PR as a "Draft" to signal to committers that "I don't
need you to actually look at this for merging, just yet".

Posted by David Yahalomi <da...@articode.co>.
Hey Bharath,

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
Hi David,