Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Unlucky7s <lc...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/24 15:27:28 UTC

java.net.BindException: Address already in use, Port =0

I am having an issue with starting Geronimo.  It is attempting a NetBind on
port 0 on my loopback adapter but fails some of the time.  If it gets the
error on the first startup after the OS reboot, Geronimo will never start,
and I keep getting the error after many attempts at restarting Geronimo.  If
Geronimo starts up normally after an OS reboot, I never get the error.  Any
help would be appreciated.  I am uploading my log file for reference.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11762895/wrapper.log wrapper.log