Posted to dev@bahir.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2018/12/07 17:05:20 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Move to gitbox.apache.org

Hi all,

our repositories are currently located on git-wip-us.apache.org.

This service will be decommissioned in the coming months.

I propose to move to gitbox.apache.org.

I can start a formal vote and if it's OK, I'm volunteer to deal with infra.

Thoughts ?

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] Move to gitbox.apache.org

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
+1
-------- Original message --------From: Prashant Sharma <sc...@gmail.com> Date: 12/7/18  9:01 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: dev@bahir.apache.org Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] Move to gitbox.apache.org
+1