Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/01/09 20:29:05 UTC

R1.1 RC0 status

Many of the samples issues have been addressed now see (
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/R1.1+Samples). There
are still issues with

binding-notification-consumer
the integrity part of helloworld-ws-reference/service-secure
Closedown behaviour generally

I can live with these being outstanding but welcome feeback.

I'm going to start building an RC1 shortly for people to checkout and vote
on. Before I do that can people call out now if they have any issues from
RC0 (http://people.apache.org/~slaws/tuscany/1.1-RC0/) that are not yet
fixed or any other fixes that they need to get in.

Thanks

Simon

Re: R1.1 RC0 status

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.