Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/02 18:42:29 UTC

Re: About Code Dump

Von,

What is the status of migrating the commit history from the Github repo? We
need a JIRA issue to track this task so that it does not get overlooked.

Bruce

Re: About Code Dump

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.
HI Bruce,

JIRA issue as the following:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROCKETMQ-1?jql=project%20%3D%20ROCKETMQ <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROCKETMQ-1?jql=project%20=%20ROCKETMQ>

Later, we will amend some commit history for this JIRA :-)