Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Jason Kuster <ja...@google.com> on 2018/04/12 16:41:29 UTC

Beam7 Outage

Hi all,

The Jenkins Beam7 executor gave up the ghost some time in the last couple
of days. I've been on the line with Infra yesterday and today getting it
fixed, and it looks like it should be back up in a few hours. I'll ping
this thread again when I have confirmation. Thanks for your patience.

Best,

Jason

--
-------
Jason Kuster

See something? Say something. go/jasonkuster-feedback

Re: Beam7 Outage

Posted by Andrew Pilloud <ap...@google.com>.
They all seem flaky over the past few days. I just hit one on beam1:

java.io.IOException: Backing channel 'beam1' is disconnected.

https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PreCommit_Java_GradleBuild/4068/console

Could there be some load issue from the Gradle changes?

Andrew

Re: Beam7 Outage

Posted by Jason Kuster <ja...@google.com>.

Re: Beam7 Outage