Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/11/22 16:50:41 UTC

Re: [GSoC - 2015] [Project Deliverables]

Hi Pranavan,

It's nice to hear from you! Yes I went through the attached documents,
please find few comments below:

   - Documentation has only around 3 pages of content, might be better to
   explain this in detail
   - The bench mark test has been run for around 20 min and it has only
   done once. IMO this is not sufficient to take a decision on the autoscaling
   improvements we have done.
   - The parameters of the bench mark test have not been mentioned; IaaS,
   cartridge, instance type, load average, memory, request load, etc.
   - It would be better to draw a graph to illustrate the actual instance
   count needed and the ones spawned. This would clearly show us how accurate
   autoscaling decisions were.
   - Can you please explain what exactly "Old Value" and "New Value" are in
   the bench mark test results spreadsheet?

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2