Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Cyril apan <Cy...@bizmaps.ie> on 2000/10/12 13:13:29 UTC

Win2k, IIS and Tomcat

Hello !

I have a problem with installing Tomcat using the IIS redirector.
When I restart IIS, it told me that it cannot load isapi_redirect.dll,
here the exact message from the event viewer :

The HTTP Filter DLL C:\jakarta-tomcat\bin\iis\isapi_redirect.dll failed
to load.  The data is the error.

I am under Windows 2000.
What is wrong ?

Regards,

Cyril Apan.

PS: if you cannot reply to me, do it with this address :
apan@fiifo.u-psud.fr

RE: Win2k, IIS and Tomcat

Posted by Jarek Skreta <Ja...@nesscomp.com>.
Cyril,

I had the same error when I made a mistake in the registry entry (simple
typo). Also make sure that you've put it in the rght place in registry.

Jarek