Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Raman <ra...@smartdatainc.com> on 2003/12/19 09:24:02 UTC

retrieve value of Request

Hello,
I have a query regarding use of struts to get the request variable value.

I populate a variable in request in my Action as

request.setAttribute("mode",1);

now how can print the value of this variable using <bean:write tag

Help me in this...

Thanks
Raman Garg

RE: retrieve value of Request

Posted by Yves Sy <yv...@ssip.com>.
U might mean...

request.setAttribute("mode",new Integer(1));

..in your action.

Anyway, to use is in your jsp:

<bean:write name="mode" scope="request"/>

... although scope is not required.

-Yves-