Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2017/06/19 16:18:44 UTC

Disable Slack DigestAI notifications.

Anyone have any objections if I disable the Slack DigestAI notifications?
It's clearly not working to our satisfaction.

Re: Disable Slack DigestAI notifications.

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com>.
Hrm....it wasn't me (or at least I don't remember doing that), and I'm the
only one with the login credentials...which I don't think we ever resolved,
so yet another reason to disable it :-)

I'll leave it as-is and try to steer conversations back here until Steve
gets the Streams solution working (which I'm excited about!).

--
James Bognar

Re: Disable Slack DigestAI notifications.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
It seems to me someone already did this.  I went to approve the last one