Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Steve Yurong Su <st...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/10 16:36:39 UTC

Integrate IoTDB as a data source in StreamPipes

Hi,

I'm Steve and I come from the IoTDB community. As we discussed with Philipp
at [1], we really wanted to make IoTDB a data source in StreamPipes.

I have read the codes of the adapters in StreamPipes, and it seems that all
adapters are getting data from external systems by "pulling". Then my
question is, if we don't want to rely on broker technologies, or any APIs
in our system, is there any other way to transfer data to StreamPipes
directly? For example, does StreamPipes have an API that allows external
systems to register a source and allows external systems to push data to
StreamPipes?

Since I am not familiar with the source codes of StreamPipes, I hope to get
your help :)

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rcbe96b4f4ee1ec0b6f774ec03e962090aca290bd153d6ff9cf3ea96a%40%3Ciot.apache.org%3E

Best,