Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by zhixuen <ch...@disney.com> on 2019/06/07 02:40:03 UTC

read only access in Queue (AWS)

Hi,

May I know is there a way to configure the queue permission to only allow a
developer to access the queue with view permission. developer will not be
allow to create new queue, delete queue and purge the message.

I'm using AWS ActiveMQ.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chia

Re: read only access in Queue (AWS)

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
http://activemq.apache.org/security.html <http://activemq.apache.org/security.html>

SimpleAuth and Role plugins would be the easiest.