Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mathias Lux <ml...@itec.aau.at> on 2014/12/17 16:10:20 UTC

LIRE Solr plugin updated to 4.10.2 and new demo ...

Hi all!

After the initial release I finally came around to update the content based
image retrieval plugin LIRE Solr to the current version and it has been
extended to support more CBIR features.

https://bitbucket.org/dermotte/liresolr

I also took the freedom to update the web client and the demo installation,
so feel free to try it, it's now running on a shared server featuring a
million of photos. The new features are the image similarity based
re-ranking -- you first search for a tag in a text box and then re-rank the
result based on an example image -- and a new way of content based search
utilizing the standard handler but scoring with a funtcion (it's slower,
but more flexible).

Feel free to test it and let me know what you think :)

http://demo-itec.uni-klu.ac.at/liredemo/

cheers,
  Mathias

--
Priv.-Doz. Dr. Dipl.-Ing. Mathias Lux
Associate Professor at Klagenfurt University, Austria