Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2006/06/14 07:14:18 UTC

Re: The "How To Help" page needs help...

Hi Dennis,

Looking back, I saw this mail from you and a number of patches in JIRA.
Are you able to look at applying these yourself now?

Thanks!

- Brett

--
Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/

Re: The "How To Help" page needs help...

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Probably dev list for discussion.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Brett Porter wrote:
> Hi Dennis,
>
> Looking back, I saw this mail from you and a number of patches in JIRA.
> Are you able to look at applying these yourself now?
>
> Thanks!
>
> - Brett

Sure, that would be something suitable to start out with. I'll have a go
at them. What's the appropriate place to discuss these issues, in case I
feel in doubt about something? Jira, dev-list, IRC...

--
Dennis Lundberg

<snip>