Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Daniel Rubin <da...@nullsoft.com> on 2003/08/03 01:34:32 UTC

Not all BasePeer auto-generated Join methods work?

I have a table that contains three foreign keys and have been looking
at the auto-generated join methods in the Base___Peer code. It seems to
me that the

doSelectJoin___( c ) methods do a join and fill the objects correctly

but that the methods with the names

doSelectJoinAllExcept___( c ) do _not_ do a join

I can get the behaviour I want by explicitly adding joins to the
criteria c passed to the doSelectJoinAllExcept calls. Anyone else seen
this? Am I trying to do something odd here? Thanks kindly list.

  - Daniel