Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/25 09:24:02 UTC

Testing structure

You can see the initial setup I've created at
https://github.com/LightGuard/incubator-deltaspike/tree/DELTASPIKE-35

I wasn't exactly sure what to do for the package name so I left it at that.
Once we have that (org.apache.deltaspike.core[.test]?) I'll finish it out.

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com

Software Engineer