Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Scott Carpenter <sc...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/20 00:59:49 UTC

Wicket Sessions and Akamai Caching

I have a client Wicket web site and they are using Akamai for caching. They
wanted to cache more aggressively but it seems there's an issue with
expired sessions. When a user hits a cached version of a page with a form
and tries to submit it, a 500 error is raised. (I'm relaying this from at
least two sources removed, so by now I might have the details thoroughly
obfuscated.)

I was hoping from this list I could get some pointers on best taking
advantage of Akamai, and how I might work around issues like this. Please
let me know if and what further information would be useful in answering.

Thank you!

Scott

Re: Wicket Sessions and Akamai Caching

Posted by Scott Carpenter <sc...@gmail.com>.