Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Fernando Padilla <fe...@alum.mit.edu> on 2009/10/14 16:20:24 UTC

[vysper] status?

I would love to start using and recommending Vysper more, but I was just
wondering, vysper is still in some stealth mode, it's not even linked to
from the mina home page as a subproject.  Do you think it's ready for a
release, even if it's just a .8 or .9?

Re: [vysper] status?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de> wrote:
> Personally, I think it's definitively worth a milestone release.

I agree, and Michael seems to think so to. So, let's work towards a
first milestone release. What do we think needs fixing to get there?

/niklas

Re: [vysper] status?

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
Fernando Padilla wrote:
> I would love to start using and recommending Vysper more, but I was just
> wondering, vysper is still in some stealth mode, it's not even linked to
> from the mina home page as a subproject.

Patches are welcome :-)

> Do you think it's ready for a
> release, even if it's just a .8 or .9?

Personally, I think it's definitively worth a milestone release.

  Bernd