Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Claudio Miranda <cl...@claudius.com.br> on 2008/01/18 01:53:26 UTC

rollerweblogger.org/roller/ theme

Does somebody know if rollerweblogger.org/roller/ is a free theme ? Where can
I download it ?

Thanks

Claudio Miranda

-----
Claudio Miranda
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/claudio
http://www.claudius.com.br/blog

Re: rollerweblogger.org/roller/ theme

Posted by Claudio Miranda <cl...@claudius.com.br>.

Dave Johnson-8 wrote:

> On Jan 17, 2008 7:53 PM, Claudio Miranda <cl...@claudius.com.br> wrote:
>>
>> Does somebody know if rollerweblogger.org/roller/ is a free theme ? Where
>> can
>> I download it ?
>
> That is my theme and it is not (yet) available as a packaged Roller theme.

WoW, thanks for the answer Dave, I really appreciate (all of them).

-----

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 17, 2008 7:53 PM, Claudio Miranda <cl...@claudius.com.br> wrote:

> Does somebody know if rollerweblogger.org/roller/ is a free theme ? Where can
> I download it ?

That is my theme and it is not (yet) available as a packaged Roller theme.

- Dave