Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anjib Mulepati <an...@hotmail.com> on 2011/11/02 20:14:17 UTC

Managing both success and failure message [S 1.3.8]

Hi All,

I have been using ActionErrors to display all kind of message from form
submission action. Problem with that is I have to display message using
message.

I want to store error messages and success message in different object
so that I can display messages with proper formatting (red for
error/blue for success) back in the form page. I am not displaying new
page after form submission. User see there status in same form page.

Thanks,
Anjib

Re: Managing both success and failure message [S 1.3.8]

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
If you want to save messages, call saveMessages() -- not saveErrors.

Posted by Anjib Mulepati <an...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.