Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/20 02:57:46 UTC

[VOTE] Merge branch HBASE-22120 back to master

HBASE-22120 aims to use OpenTelemetry to replace HTrace and bring tracing
back to HBase.

The discusson thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r31a147c184e379681987b536685db4260af16bbcb0f047ec966b22d5%40%3Cdev.hbase.apache.org%3E

The PR

https://github.com/apache/hbase/pull/2901

Please vote:
[+1] Agree
[0] Neutral
[-1] Disagree (please include actionable feedback)

Thanks.

Re: [VOTE] Merge branch HBASE-22120 back to master

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
+1 from me.